CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Maddie at the Pumpkin Patch

I have looked at a lot of my friend's blogs and their adventures at the Pumpkin Patch, and I see very similar pictures to ours. I think we all went to the same pumpkin patch. But since a lot of us live in Irvine, that seems to make sense. We actually moved to Corona, but drove 45 minutes to the Irvine pumpkin patch because it was such a cool one.

They had a pumpkin graveyard and haunted house that Madeleine and I went into. In fact, Jason took a picture of us that looks like we are "walking into the light". It is quite amusing.



These are some really great pictures of Madeleine waiting for the Great Pumpkin. I hope he rises out of the pumpkin patch for her because honestly, this pumpkin patch was definitely the most sincere.




The best part of the trip was the donkey riding. Well, pony riding. But if anyone knows Madeleine, they would know that her most favorite song in the whole world is a British sailing song called "Donkey Riding". It is often the only song that will get her to calm down and sleep at night. So when we saw pony rides at the pumpkin patch, we told her she would get to go donkey riding for the very first time! I don't think she quite knew the difference. Nevertheless, she was the hit of the donkey/pony riding tent.




She loved the donkey riding so much, she decided she wanted to ride something bigger and did some elephant riding. I don't think she realized that the elephant was not real. She'll have to do real elephant riding when she's a little bigger.

1 comments:

Miss Darling said...

if only you could hear my reactions to these pictures!!...it goes a little something like this..."oh my gosh!! OH! that is so cute! she is so cute! oh my gosh! Ah! OH! so cute! i can't even handle how cute! oh my gosh! Ah!" all in a very high pitched squealy tone. i'm sure my neighbors are concerned. :)