CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Jason and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary yesterday, March 25th. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He and I have been through a lot together in our 3 years of marriage and almost 5 years of being together. But despite lots of stressful life events, I am also so grateful for all of the wonderful things. We have been sealed for time and all eternity to each other, we have shared the stage together, we have our beautiful daughter Madeleine, we've bought our first house, Jason has started a new career and is moving up the corporate ladder quickly, I have almost completed my master's degree, and we are just genuinely happy together.

This year, we were able to have a wonderful romantic dinner at the Summit House in Fullerton. For those who have not been there, I highly recommend it. The restaurant sits atop a hill overlooking Fullerton and Brea. The food is amazing! It is famous for its prime rib. We not only had prime rib, but its famous creamed corn, creamed spinach, and Yorkshire pudding. The best surprise was the baked brie we had for an appetizer! My goodness...cheese baked in a pastry, my favorite! And lo-cal too! We had a wonderful time together.

I wish everyone love the way I both give and receive it in my marriage.

March 25, 2006




March 25, 2009






The Feast


My flowers from my hubby

2 comments:

Miss Darling said...

you're so beautiful! and you are looking so thin!!! way to go! :)

carrie said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys make such a great couple....and you guys look awesome in these pictures! Glad to hear that you are so happy. :)