CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maddie's First Shamrock Shake

Jason and I have been on Weight Watchers since December. We both have been successful, both of us losing close to 20 pounds. So for St. Patrick's Day we decided to have a treat. I made corned beef and cabbage for the first time for Jason. His grandma made it for him every year, and he has missed it for a few years, so I gave it a try. Thank goodness for my new kitchen

I wanted a treat for myself, so I went to McDonalds (which I never go to) and got the traditional Shamrock Shake. It was pretty yummy. When we got home, I saw that Madeleine was watching me drink it, so I thought I would give her a treat as well. She loved it a little too much. She was gulping it down. When I took it away, she proceeded to have a big tantrum. She then was hyper (like I thought she would be) for several hours after.





She also had green-filled diapers for two days.

0 comments: